Shipping + Returns
Have a problem with your order? Please visit the UPS claims page to report a lost or damaged package.
Orders shipping to Canada are processed and shipped within 2-4 business days. All orders shipping to Canada ship via FEDEX GROUND. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery. FEDEX will not forward packages to Canada without a valid phone number. Local taxes and custom duties are the responsibility of the customer. Packages that are returned due to unpaid duties and customs will be charged an additional shipping fee.
Alaska, Hawaii & U.S. Territories
All orders shipping to these locations must be delivered via FEDEX 2nd Day Air. Standard Fedex rates apply. While most items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories, there is a restriction on the air shipment of fragrances. (including The Healthy Fragrance & The Healthy Roller Ball) Because all fragrances must be shipped via Ground, they are not available for Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories orders. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
P.O. Boxes and APO/AFO Addresses
LAVANILA can not ship to PO Boxes or APO/AFO Addresses. Please provide a physical address upon checkout.
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) restricts certain hazmat items from being shipped via air. These items include alcohol-based products such as fragrances. We're committed to getting you your order as quickly and responsibly as possible. Therefore, all orders containing fragrances must be shipped via standard ground shipping only. Unfortunately, we cannot ship fragrances and restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands or APO/FPO addresses.
Orders can only be billed or shipped to United States, its territories and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We truly hope that you are enjoying your Lavanila products! If for some reason you are not satisfied, we’ll be happy to process a return for you in accordance with our Return Policies/Procedures. Please consider…
We are only able to process returns of products purchased on lavanila.com. If you purchased your products at a retail partner (in store or online), you must return the products directly to the retailer in accordance with their respective return policy.
Please review all of the information below to ensure that your return is processed in the most efficient way possible:
- We cannot accept returns without prior authorization. Items sent back without the required return authorization number will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain further return instructions and your Return Authorization number. You should receive a your authorization within 2 business days from the time you sent your request.
- Once you have received further information from Customer Support, please send your products back to us and make sure to include all of the following items in your return package:
- Return Authorization Number
- Packing slip
- All samples and/or ‘gifts-with-purchase’ included with your original order
- Once more, we are only able to process returns on products purchased on lavanila.com. All other products must be returned to the retail partner where they were purchased.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of the time of receipt of your order.
- All shipping costs for returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
- When returning products, please use a track-able and/or insured shipping method, as Lavanila cannot be responsible for lost return shipments.
- All original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Your Return will be processed and inspected within 5 days of receipt of the package. Assuming your return meets the Return Policy criteria, your refund will be processed immediately to the original method of payment. You will receive an email alerting you that we have processed your refund.
- Any returns with opened or gently-used products will be subject to a $5 restock fee. This fee would be applied to your refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: it may take an additional 1-7 business days for your credit card company to post the credit to your account. This is based on your bank’s policy, and you should contact your bank to discuss the timing of the release of funds back into your account.